We are excited to announce the full list of speakers for our next Advocacy Leaders Network event, “Modern Congress: Modern Advocacy,” which takes place on March 24th at the offices of Beekeeper Group, at 1101 14th Street NW Suite 200 Washington, DC 20005.
This event will explore what ‘Congress 3.0’ looks like, and how MoCs prefer to be reached. A keynote followed by a panel of Capitol Hill staffers will shed light on the inner workings of Hill offices and effective constituent communications. We will then feature a panel of practitioners who will discuss the most creative ways they’ve engaged Capitol Hill. Our speakers include:
– Brad Fitch – President & CEO, Congressional Management Foundation
– James Braid – Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of Rep. Ted Budd (R-NC)
– Wilsar Johnson – Digital Director, Office of Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ)
– Caty Borum Chattoo – Director, Center for Media & Social Impact, American University
– Michael Lewan – Director of Government Relations, The Recording Academy
– Mike Panetta – Partner, Beekeeper Group
To purchase a ticket* for the 2017 ALN Event Series, please click here.
To purchase a ticket* to this event, please click here.
* Tickets are fully transferable within your organization.